News



Sunday, March 1, 2009

Destroying Boxes Part of Malaysian Culture?

Uni Life Chapter 18

I went to Jaya Jusco, Wangsa Maju today. As I was lining up at the cashier, I saw the workers transporting the Daia detergent products to the detergent section in the supermarket. I tell you.. they shifted the boxes as though the boxes have offended them =.="

So for the guys who ordered their figures from Play Asia, Hobby Link Japan, or etc. I think in this case is similar to what had happened to your boxes. Especially when your boxes were in Malaysian Kastam.


Here are some pictures I took from Lowyat forum.

Pictures of Good Smile Company Ryogi Shiki (4 pictures below) posted by edan1979 in Lowyat forum




Pictures of Good Smile Company Ryogi Shiki (3 pictures below) posted by Raptor_cZn in Lowyat forum



Pictures of Good Smile Company Ryogi Shiki (below) posted by Sai in Lowyat forum




Pictures of Eye Up Yoko posted by Markiemark in Lowyat forum






If you are a Japanese and you are reading this. Don't feel hurt. LOL We are hurt too.. Part of Malaysian culture in destroying other people's items?? May be some Malaysians.. but not all XD

No comments:

Post a Comment