News



Sunday, May 24, 2009

Summer Project 1 (Gundam GP01)

Summer break has arrived! And I should get myself busy with some model kits :D Well, I guess I will start off with Gundams since the stocks are increasing but none of them seems to be out on display XD

Its been a while since I touch the tools, equipments, materials, etc etc.. Don't really remember where I kept them. Did some digging.. Dig here and there..



So many bottles of paints in the toolbox? Still got dozens of them in the cupboard =.=" Don't even want to count the worth of it. Scare later regret spending so much on paints XD


Guess what =.=" I don't have GP01 decals.. Have to order from Samuel Decal then..

Anyway, found back most of the stuffs. Its everywhere =.="

2 comments:

Conundrum said...

Ah...this brings back old memories. Used to watch my cousin bro paints his gundam last time when I was really small :D The smell of the cute paint...

HappyMooMoo said...

XD Good good. Not many people paint Gundams in Malaysia in comparison with the population lol

Post a Comment